Return and Exchange Policy
All eligible returns must be accompanied by a return form, the original invoice, and any original tag(s) attached. All refunds will be made in the form of the original payment card you provided while purchasing. Any original shipping charges will not be refunded. We are also so confident that you will absolutely love our kilts that we offer a 30-day money-back guarantee. Go ahead, give us a try. Once you try it on, you won’t want to give it back. However, if you do not love our kilts as much as we do the first time you try it on, send it back for a full refund of your original order.
- Traditional Kilts accepts returns and exchanges within 15 days of the order shipment date on items in salable condition - unused, unworn, and unwashed.
- Products must be returned with the invoice and with all tags attached in its original packaging materials.
- Returns are processed within approximately 2 weeks.
- We are responsible all damages or missing items or wrong delivery by carrier company
- Defective Goods & Wrong Items: In the event that you receive defective or wrong items, please contact us on our email [email protected] with details and we’ll gladly start an investigation.
Returns may take 15 business days to process. Once the return has been approved, an exchange or refund will be processed. Please NOTE, refunds may take 10 to 14 business days to refund back into your account.
Please make the necessary arrangements to be present at the time of delivery, because we aren’t responsible for stolen/lost orders that shows as delivered.
HOW DO YOU RETURN BY MAIL?
Pack the items:
Package your unworn items, with original tags, using the original packing provided.